Thursday, October 06, 2005

a link button of my own!



I know there's like, two of you who read this, but I made a button for linking purposes and I thought maybe it would come in handy

Just save and upload to your webspace, then link back to http://culturedpurl.blogspot.com! I'd be happy to add a reciprocal link back to you, just let me know.



I created it using the button maker here

No knitting news of note... just that fall makes me want to make woolly scarves and hats, and I'm starting to plan xmas gifts for a few lucky people in my life. ;)

3 comments:

Kim said...

I knew you must have had a lil gadget making your new buttons : )

Anonymous said...

A library science student with an interest in the Metamorphoses? I thought I was the only one! Glad there's someone else out there. Do you read Latin?

Best of luck with your studies!

Chris

Beatriz said...

Thank you for the button maker!

The true story of one girl's adventures in knitting and academia.