Sunday, September 17, 2006

fo - sadie's blanky

I packed these up last night for shipping, so here are the pictures of the finished blanky - sorry they're a bit dark, I liked the non-flash images better than the one I took with flash.





My next project is a chenille throw for my sister's new apartment. This will be the biggest project I've attempted yet, although the pattern is basically the same as my baby blankies, just bigger and with bulkier yarn.

Hopefully I'll have it done in time for xmas, but it's going to be a hectic fall semester. I am taking one lecture class, plus one 3 credit internship, while working 20 hours a week and rehearsing with my choir. So bizzy!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is SUCH a gorgeous blanket. Love those mix of colors!

Anna

Wendi said...

That is really pretty. It looks like you had all the time in the world to work on it. No hurried looking colors or stitches there!

The true story of one girl's adventures in knitting and academia.