Thursday, April 21, 2005

booga update, blanky pics



The Booga Bag is almost finished! I felted it yesterday with 4-5 towels in hot water and some Tide. I added about a gallon of boiling water from the stove to the first cycle. I put it through twice before unpinning the pillowcase, and it looked pretty good! It's blocking right now with a small cardboard box in it, and safety pins holding the corners together. The I-cord was especially neat, it felted up so nice and hid all my lame mistakes.

I'll have more pictures of the FO soon. In the meantime, here's some of my last completed project, a blanky made for our friend's little baby Maya Linda.







The little orange kitty was part of the gift, it was soooooo soft to the touch. As you can see, Smokey wanted the kitty for himself. He was pretending he wasn't that interested, but as soon as I snapped the picture he grabbed it and ran.


No comments:

The true story of one girl's adventures in knitting and academia.