Friday, April 22, 2005

fo - booga bag!



I am so proud of this thing, I just can't tell you.





I included the Sims CD case for scale. You can see it's not quite the full size as given in the pattern, plus I attached the handles a little differently. I wanted it to be a bit shorter and wider. It's got a piece of thinnish cardboard in the bottom to hold the shape, though it's not attached in any way.

I'm going to make a pink version for my sister Renee next. AND I've now got one Tempting sleeve finished and the other started on DPNS. Wish me luck!


3 comments:

Kim said...

Wow!! Your bag is so cute! It looks like it'll actually be functional too.. totally a bonus. I wish I could make one.. Felting must be so fun!

Anonymous said...

WOOOOOW! Lovely bag!!! I love it!

Anonymous said...

Love, love, love it! I wish I'd get around to starting my first booga soon. Maybe after finishing up some of my other projects...

The true story of one girl's adventures in knitting and academia.